Registration Forms / Instructions
* Currently the 2017 / 2018 Rosters are full, please sign up on our waiting list below and we will contact you if a space becomes available
- +18 plus (all ages over 18 welcome)
- All Skill Levels Welcome. (zero experience players encouraged!)
- Co-ed (it’s a mixed league)
- Season starts approx. late October / start of November and ends late March
- One game a week on Thursday – 6:30, 7:30 or 8:30 start time (approx. hour in length)
- Uniforms provided (shirts, shorts, socks)
- Referee / Linesmen
- Games are held at OSDSS (West Hill) unless otherwise specified
Make sure to signup to our mailing list (in the right side bar “Join our mailing list“) and we’ll notify you when we have more information available regarding the futsal league and news.
- What equipment do I need?
- You are required to wear shin pads, as well, proper indoor soccer shoes are recommended. You will be provided with socks, shorts and a jersey.
- Where are the games located?
- They are located at the West Hill Secondary School in Owen Sound.
- What time and day are the games usually?
- Usually either a 6:30, 7:30 or 8:30 start time, the games occur on Thursday nights.
- How are the teams determined?
- The teams are determined by the committee who manages the league. Each player is assigned a skill level and based on that “rating” the teams are balanced based on a final total score. Occasionally throughout the season, we may adjust / move players from team to team if things become unbalanced.
- Are there any refunds if I decide not to play (after making my payment)?
- Before the first scheduled game is played – 75% of registration fee
- Before the second scheduled game is played – 50% of registration fee
- Once the third scheduled game is played – no refund